Tickets are on sale NOW online at www.ticketweb.com and Fifth Element (2411 Hennepin Ave. S, Minneapolis). General admission tickets are $57 ($3 facility fee and parking are included in ticket price) VIP options for $100 ($3 facility fee and parking) are also available!
1. This year we are encouraging YOU to please print out your tickets from TicketWeb, choose the FREE mailing option or purchase at Fifth Element. Every year many, many people decide will call is the way to go and every year we have longer and longer lines. PLEASE don’t wait in line, get your ticket in advance and walk right into Soundset without waiting.
2.Please print out your confirmation and bring it with you to Soundset. If you purchased General Admission tickets, you will find your tickets at the Will Call tent before you enter into Soundset. The tent will have clear signage that says Will Call, and that’s where you go. If you purchased VIP tickets, your Will Call tent can be found in the VIP parking lot. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE WILL CALL TICKETS FROM SCALPERS, AS THEY WILL NOT MATCH YOUR NAME ON YOUR I.D.
3. Questions for TicketWeb? Give them a call at 1-866-777-8932.
4. For those people 18+, we are offering a special Soundset 2013 VIP experience! The VIP ticket includes the following amenities: Limited Edition Soundset bag, Soundset festival shirt, exclusive VIP parking, separate VIP entrance to the festival grounds, access to a special exclusive VIP area near the main stages, VIP exclusive bleacher style seating viewing the main stages, shaded tent chill area, meet and greets with artists, separate VIP restrooms, VIP full bar with adult beverages, the only location on site that will serve hard liquor to those 21+ (you can still get beer in GA area), a special limited edition festival laminate / ticket and more! VIP tickets are $90 each (plus applicable fees) and are subject to limited availability. Your I.D WILL BE CHECKED upon entrance to VIP area. NOTE: No-one under 18 is allowed in the VIP area, even accompanied by an adult. Your VIP laminate does not get you backstage no matter how hard you try (we don’t care if you can spit hot bars).
5. VIP Parking Info: Your parking pass is your ticket. If you do not have an actual ticket, you MUST bring a printout of your ticket order from TicketWeb. This document must say VIP with your confirmation number. Show the document to the friendly parking attendant and you are now in VIP parking!
6. VIP Check In: You will notice your VIP tickets says it MUST BE redeemed and that ticket is NOT good for entry. DON’T WORRY, we’re giving you a much cooler Soundset ticket when you check in at VIP prior to entering Soundset. The check in is where you’ll get all your VIP amenities, so you can decide to bring it with you or leave in your car. The choice is yours!
7. If you’re a Soundset VIP, you still need a separate party ticket to enter the after party. As VIP, you get special access to the party through and to The Record Room entrance on First Avenue. The Record Room is exclusive to VIPs of Soundset. Your Soundset VIP wristband with your purchased Afterparty ticket is all you need to get in the door and start the (after) party.
8. If you have a friend or family member that is disabled, we DO have accessible seating tickets available at both TicketWeb and at Fifth Element (in-store). These tickets will allow 1 person (with a ticket) to accompany the person, and there will be an accessible area designated near the main stage area. Specific questions in regards to accessible seating tickets, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ACCESSIBLE TICKETS.
9. Of course, Soundset 2013 is all-ages, we are for the kids! And for those youngsters under the age of 10, you get to experience the music for FREE. You must be accompanied by ticket paying adult. 2 kids per one adult. Strollers are allowed for infants and toddlers only, no adults in strollers please.
10. If you’re on Hip Hop time and did not get your tickets before the big day, we understand. We will have some tickets available at the on site box office, pending advance ticket sales. On site box office opens at 10:00am day of show. DO NOT SUPPORT SCALPERS OR PEOPLE SELLING FAKE TICKETS ON CRAIGSLIST.
11. When you get a General Admission ticket to Soundset, you get a parking spot. That’s right party people, NO extra parking fees. So, get your carpool on and help save the planet!